Brooklyn Nets Tickets

NetscCourtside

Hi All,

I have 2 All-Access VIP Nets tickets to all Nets games on my website : www.netscourtside.com.

I am a Nets fan from NJ, and have season tickets that come with free food and drinks, 10% discount to Nets Store at the Barclays Center, and my seats are Aisle seats in Section 6 directly behind the Nets Bench. I am selling several non-prime games below face value. If any one is interested, please check out my website www.netscourtside.com or my store: www.netscourtside.bigcartel.com.

If you are interested in any games, feel free to shoot me an email. My contact information is on the website. In the mean time follow me on twitter @netscourtside, for all Nets news and updates. If you are a Nets fan you will enjoy my twitter for sure.

Still have tickets to Knicks vs Nets opener.

Edited by NetscCourtside

• Owner

Welcome to the site. :)

Any plans to stick around and join in on some of our discussions? We are looking to add to each of our fanbases (and especially the Nets fanbase), so we could use all the help we can get.

If so, you can place your website and Twitter in your signature space, so each time you post your thoughts on a game, article, etc...you're basically promoting your links at the same time.

• Like 1

Awesome idea. Also, for fans looking to compare event ticket prices, check out www.seatgeek.com. Its like Kayak.com for tickets, shows you prices from all resale sites (Stubhub, Acetickets, Ticketsnow, Vividseats etc.). Its a great source to find out what the going price is for all sections and you can track the prices as they go up or down. Also, incorporates fees in comparison. Just an fyi for people looking to buy tickets.