Driver Uppercuts The Shit Outta Teen Girl

ChosenOne

• Owner

I'm shocked that she popped right back up to fight him.

You don't hit females, but if she would have decided to spit in my face...I really can't say that I would have sat there, either.

The funniest part, to me, was when he threw her out of the bus. He tossed her like a bag of clothes, lol.

Nah the best part was the "im a female" bit she said. Hell no! You cant talk made shit, spit in the dudes face, and then say "im a female" like GTFO bitch that shit aint gonna work.

I love how he snaps into Samuel L mode at 30 seconds.

Also all the chicks yelling "she's a female" as she's swinging at him lmao..

Lol this video is amazing, I can't say I respect what he did, but still, bitch got what she had coming, lol he threw her ass off the bus woulda been epic if he just drove off...reading the comments amazing, lol mortal kombat uppercut knocked the sonic the hedgehog rings out her ass

Lol this video is amazing, I can't say I respect what he did, but still, bitch got what she had coming, lol he threw her ass off the bus woulda been epic if he just drove off...reading the comments amazing, lol mortal kombat uppercut knocked the sonic the hedgehog rings out her ass

:lol:

Nah the best part was the "im a female" bit she said. Hell no! You cant talk made shit, spit in the dudes face, and then say "im a female" like GTFO bitch that shit aint gonna work.

yeah i agree...you can't get in a man's face disrespecting him and then try to pull the female card when you get whooped. doesn't work that way