College Football Week 8 Dicussion

Cobb

What a slow and boring game I just experienced

I got so bored that I locked into a conversation two people behind me were having. It was some guy who was drunk/high out his mind, and some fat chick who was attracted to him for some reason. He was spewing bullshit from his mouth for 3 quarters, talking about how much he loves her, going all Shakespeare on her ass...and she loved it. I was like 2 seconds from turning around and socking them both in the face for being so annoying.

What a slow and boring game I just experienced

I got so bored that I locked into a conversation two people behind me were having. It was some guy who was drunk/high out his mind, and some fat chick who was attracted to him for some reason. He was spewing bullshit from his mouth for 3 quarters, talking about how much he loves her, going all Shakespeare on her ass...and she loved it. I was like 2 seconds from turning around and socking them both in the face for being so annoying.

I enjoyed the game a lot

I enjoyed it too.....FSU fans are hot, and I doubt they are all from Tallahassee cause it was like 60/40 UM to FSU fans in there. My entire section was like 10 UM fans and the rest FSU, but the 10 UM fans were [expletive]ing crazy. I was waiting for one of them to fall off into the lower deck because he was standing on the railing every time we did something good, and he slipped on one of them but fell back towards his seat lol