Halo 4

Cobb

IGN reviews are the worst. if it is a big name franchise, they will never give it a bad review. watch blops 2 get a near perfect score lol

I disagree, MW3 got a 9, games that do ad campaigns with IGN don't get favorable grades, I think IGN is fair..

Regardless if they are gonna do what you said, give a biased rating, they aren't just gonna give out a 98...

lol IGN is literally one of the worst sites you can go to for an unbiased review. pretty obvious publishers buy reviews from them. they used to be a decent site, but they are almost as bad as you can get these days. if you actually read the first page of their Halo 4 review, you realize this

Edited by Lkr

lol IGN is literally one of the worst sites you can go to for an unbiased review. pretty obvious publishers buy reviews from them. they used to be a decent site, but they are almost as bad as you can get these days. if you actually read the first page of their Halo 4 review, you realize this

lol I love your opinions

lol I love your opinions

have fun being wrong on something. if you think IGN is a credible site in 2012, Iverson must still be an all-star player

IGN runs a 10 point system, yet runs a system where if a game is any worse than a 7, it must be complete trash. I mean they gave GTA 4 a 10 ffs and called it an oscar-worthy story.

Edited by Lkr

have fun being wrong on something. if you think IGN is a credible site in 2012, Iverson must still be an all-star player

IGN runs a 10 point system, yet runs a system where if a game is any worse than a 7, it must be complete trash. I mean they gave GTA 4 a 10 ffs and called it an oscar-worthy story.

lolkr

I don't pay attention to any website's ratings. You are going to listen to another person's experience playing a game that hasn't been released? That is fine for the campaign since it remains the same from the time the reviewer plays it to when you play it. When it comes to multi-player, the experience the consumer gets is 100x different than the one the reviewer gets. Your opinion can be swayed by your friends you play with, the people you play with, and the company making changes to balance the game.

Just play the game for yourself instead of going off a review. No one here is all that interested in a 7 hour campaign anyways, multi-player is what will keep people around.

• Like 1

I don't pay attention to any website's ratings. You are going to listen to another person's experience playing a game that hasn't been released? That is fine for the campaign since it remains the same from the time the reviewer plays it to when you play it. When it comes to multi-player, the experience the consumer gets is 100x different than the one the reviewer gets. Your opinion can be swayed by your friends you play with, the people you play with, and the company making changes to balance the game.

Just play the game for yourself instead of going off a review. No one here is all that interested in a 7 hour campaign anyways, multi-player is what will keep people around.

lol, so you would buy Halo 4 if everyone rated it a 0?

I highly doubt Halo 4 would get a zero from anyone. I know what games are good and what games I should avoid. For example, a lot of people say Resident Evil 6 is terrible, so I know to avoid that, and I didn't even have to look at a review to figure that out, just looking at a few gameplay videos was enough to figure that out. When I watch halo 4 gameplay videos, it looks pretty much like other Halo games, which is enough to keep me interested. Don't need some guy from a magazine to tell me if its good or not.

I highly doubt Halo 4 would get a zero from anyone. I know what games are good and what games I should avoid. For example, a lot of people say Resident Evil 6 is terrible, so I know to avoid that, and I didn't even have to look at a review to figure that out, just looking at a few gameplay videos was enough to figure that out. When I watch halo 4 gameplay videos, it looks pretty much like other Halo games, which is enough to keep me interested. Don't need some guy from a magazine to tell me if its good or not.

lol cool you are dissing my style when you can look at a game play video and decide if you will buy a game lol

Agreed. You can't base your full decision off of a review from a website. I will admit though that if a game gets a bad review I won't buy the game right away. Instead i'll wait for real gamers to upload gameplay/commentary for the game to see what an average person thinks of the game before I buy it.

lol cool you are dissing my style when you can look at a game play video and decide if you will buy a game lol

No need to get angry fishy...you are living in the past with these game reviews though lol