iPad Mini vs iPad 4th Gen

reno

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So whats your thoughts on the new ipad mini and Ipad 4?

Which one would you rather have?

I really like the ipad minis size and it being 50% lighter, but I'm disappointed that it wont have retina display.

http://www6.pcmag.com/media/images/362879-apple-ipad-mini-vs-4th-generation-ipad.jpg?thumb=y

I like the iPad mini. And IMO you can't really complain about the price when the new iPod Touch is only like $30 less. The screen resolution is a bit of a let down but Its still not bad. I've been trying to think of what to ask for for Christmas, I might ask for this.

It is, but nexus 7 is not ios. All the apps on it is basically an oversized phone app. Unless you don't care about the apps/games.

Honestly the apps that I use the most are available on the Nexus 7. I play around with my friends Nexus 7 all the time. It's so smooth and quick. I rarely play games on anything besides my Xbox. I've been an iOS user for the past 4 years and I love it. But if I can get the same applications that keep my shit in sync with all my devices AND save $130, I'd rather buy the Nexus. For example, my main apps consist of Evernote, Chrome, Wunderlist, Chashplan, PayPal, etc. They are all available on Android.

It might be different if I used iCloud, which I never do. I have the 25 Gb plan too because I used to be a MobileMe subscriber but I honestly don't even know how I could ever use that much. I rarely use iWork. Anyone have any app suggestions that take advantage of iCloud?