Toronto @ Indiana

• 5 months later...

Triano really needs to pull his head out of his [expletive] and realize that these two point guard line up DOES NOT [expletive]ING WORK.

Like seriously, how many times does it take the Raptors to fall apart int he 4th quarter with this lineup on the floor before Triano realizes that this lineup is awful?

Lol, for such a "great clutch player" Turkoglu sure misses a lot of shots in the 4th quarter. In fact, I'm still waiting for "Mr. 4th Quarter" to actually show up in the 4th quarter. So far in this quarter he has played matadoric defense, stood around on offense, threw up a complete brick on a wide open 3 and airballed another one.

Sick crossover by Bosh there. If he would've found a way to complete the And 1 on that play, it would've been one of the best Raptor plays of the year without a doubt.

And Price hits the 3 that seals the game after a completely idiotic possession from Jarret Jack where he decided to dribble the ball for 15 seconds straight and jack up a jumper.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

That looked like it might've hit Danny Granger's foot AFTER he threw it off of Weems. It also looked like Granger was out of bounds before he even threw it off of Weems as well.

This should be Raptors ball based on this last replay that they showed.

EDIT: I don't know about this. It definitely looked like it should've been Raptors ball. Tough call to make regardless though.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Hedo has been nowhere to be found as of late, Bargnani and Bosh are really the only ones doing anything. The 2 PG line up is so dumb but I would rather that than any of our other SG's out there, I just don't trust any of them besides maybe Demar. We need to make a trade, now. Get Jose out of Toronto, please please please.

So, Jose comes back and we go 2-2, winning both games by the hair on our asses and losing the other 2. Is it time we start hating on Jose again :D :D

Edited by travesy3