Thoughts on Andrew Luck

Sħãlïq™

How high is Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck's ceiling?

What makes Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck so special? Kurt Warner explains why Luck's ceiling is extremely high.

Video

Hmm, a few months ago Kurt Warner's opinion was a bit different:

"And so, coming in, I'm not sure I expect him to wow us so much as I expect him statistically to be a good player," Warner went on. "He's very much like a

Matt Ryan, who at this point hasn't necessarily blown us away, but he's come in he's won a lot of games, very consistent, makes a lot of plays, maybe doesn't have the wow factor of somebody like a Cam Newton or an RG3."

Link

• 1 month later...

Andrew Luck might not have the flashy numbers like RG3,but I have no doubt he will have a better career of the 2.

Turnovers are definitely a concern, but it is apart of the learning curve. Manning had similar struggles his rookie season as well. Lucks 6 4th quarter game winning drives have been pretty incredible.

If the Redskins make the playoffs I fully expect Griffin to win ROY and he deserves it, but don't let Lucks numbers fool you on just how amazing he has been.

This kid took a 2-14 team with a interm head coach, a defense that has switched to a 3-4, two rookie WRs, two rookie TEs, and a rookie RB to a 9-4 record. Also while its unlikely, the Colts could still win the division and end up with the 3 seed.

Andrew Luck has made losing Peyton Manning that much easier. Everyone thought that it woukd take Indy a couple years at least to rebuild, well thats not the case. The Colts are going to be a legit threat for the next 10+ years.

With 45 million in cap space (more if they let Freeney walk) and the draft the Colts coukd become a serious monster as soon as next year. Pretty exciting for Indy fans :D