BLOPS 2

NomarFachix

I hate the feeling of starting over every single year in a new cod...its no longer about gameplay, as much as it is a race to get to the best guns and so on. I will probably pick this up later this year, I need plenty of free time so I don't get addicted to it with all these tests coming up.

Edited by SRV

I believe people with a 3.4 K/D...it just takes extreme commitment to have it that high. My first 20 games in MW3 I wrecked everyone, then I got bored of being a little kill whore and started running around like a mad man and trying shitty guns. If I wanted to continue being a beast, I would have just stuck with an assault rifle with red dot, cold blooded, and the typical stuff. Plus, if you play with your friends 24/7, you will match up with a team of randoms who have no communication and you can just run a train on them and die less than 5 times a game.

I'm getting it for Zombies, so over online mode, I played CoD 4 online earlier, so great, [expletive]in loved it...

I agree...every year they add more kill streaks and attachments...when it comes down to it, everyone eventually ends using similar setups and a majority of the other stuff is useless. Cod4 was easily the best. Simple map design, simple kill streaks, and it was mainly your gun doing the work (until people figured out the helicopter glitch). I would still play it, but its hacked to shit.

The last COD I actually enjoyed was MW2, even though it wasn't the greatest. COD4 and World at War are still my favorites.

Edited by SRV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...