Krokodil: Russia's Deadliest Drug (NSFW)

reno

"These photos will turn your stomach. Krokodil is a street version of desomorphine, an opiate that's 3 times more powerful and 10 times cheaper than heroin, and has become an epidemic in Russia. It's so named because regular users develop gangrenous, scaly skin resembling that of a crocodile. Krokodil is made with such toxic chemicals that it rots the flesh and bones of its users. WARNING: Extremely graphic images. "

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/seriously-dont-use-krokodil

Edited by Real Deal

Damnit, man.

I went to see if there was a thread about this on the misc, and there was..........with pictures.

WHAT...THE....HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disgusted/grand/unsee-button-disgusted-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1713.gif

AHHHH!! I guess I'll just watch it now since it can't get any worse.

UGH!

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I'm about to watch that documentary right now as I don't know how much more disgusting it can get.

However, if anyone is willing to take a look and do the following, let me know how bad it is. This is a comment from another site about this drug, and the reactions to this following quote have been ones of disgust.

"youtube > Krokodil user has his leg amputated > feel sick now".

How bad it it? :huh: .

I'm about to watch that documentary right now as I don't know how much more disgusting it can get.

However, if anyone is willing to take a look and do the following, let me know how bad it is. This is a comment from another site about this drug, and the reactions to this following quote have been ones of disgust.

"youtube > Krokodil user has his leg amputated > feel sick now".

How bad it it? :huh: .

Just watch it you puss