November Eastern Conference Coach of the Month

Teletopez

Wait, coach of the month is a real thing? I thought this guy was just making this shit up. Wtf... has this award always existed?

Yeah, it is a real thing. Hollins won the award for the Western Conference.

As for the award, it has existed since the 1982-83 season and since the 2002-03 season both conferences have had a coach of the month award.

If it was any other month he would have won it. I think just because the nets were so bad last year and we got off to such a good start they gave it to him.

IMO Knicks sans Shump/Amar'e is a bigger start (though one could argue Knicks maintaining after Amar'e returns is bigger issue), but in the end it's a coach of the month and doesn't matter lol

Thats true who really cares lol. I think its clear the Knicks work better without Amare in the linup so i wouldnt say thats a big obstical for Woodson to overcome. Iman is a different situation but like you said its only coach of the month and both teams got off to a great start so its pretty much a toss up.