NFL Gameday Week 15

Warren2ThaG

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Seahawks, Redskins, Cowboys and Giants control their own destinies: If any three of those teams finish 2-0 over the season’s last two weeks, they will join Atlanta, San Francisco and Green Bay in the playoffs (all four cannot go 2-0, since Washington and Dallas play).

Losses by more than one of those teams would open the door for Chicago, Minnesota or, should the conference fly completely off the rails, St. Louis.

Pretty much sums it up

• The Seahawks, Redskins, Cowboys and Giants control their own destinies: If any three of those teams finish 2-0 over the season’s last two weeks, they will join Atlanta, San Francisco and Green Bay in the playoffs (all four cannot go 2-0, since Washington and Dallas play).

Losses by more than one of those teams would open the door for Chicago, Minnesota or, should the conference fly completely off the rails, St. Louis.

Pretty much sums it up

I'm not exactly confident about our chances. We've got Baltimore and Philly. Unfortunately we can easily lose to both, even with the position Philly is in. They would love nothing more then to spoil our playoff chances on the last week of the season, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do. :(

I feel sorry for Mark Sanchez the person, because he probably has a bounty on his head with all those crazy Jets fans...but as a QB, he sucks and Rex Ryan should have realized that before it costs him his job.

That has to be the most embarrassing way to end a game. You have two chances for a game winning drive, and you turn the ball over both times?

Besides, happy the Titans won, allows Cleveland to move up in the draft.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Sanchez is CLEARLY not the quarterback answer for the Jets, stop starting him. It's really that simple, each time I hear that he's starting it just annoys me. The Jets could have had a totally different season if Ryan would have just made the switch earlier. With the parity this season, there is no doubt in my mind that the Jets would probably be in the hunt fighting for a playoff spot. Both are going to end up losing there jobs, and rightfully so. Just a bummer for the real Jet fans out there.