Lakers-Wolves

Check my Stats

LA Sends

Pau

Minny Sends

Derrick Williams

AK47

Barea (LA's gotta take some salary in this deal)

Saw this posted on twitter earlier, well the Williams and AK part, I forgot who else he mentioned... wasn't a rumour, just a proposal. I think A) this is the best possible value LA could ever hope to get for Pau, and B) a really good fit for both sides. Not sure it happens, because normally you don't sign a guy then deal him 4 months later.... oh wait, this is David Khan... this could DEFINITELY happen.

I like this for both sides, the only side it is questionable for is minny. I think LA Might have to sweeten it but what do you guys think? If Pau goes anywhere, my bet is that it is minny.

• Owner

If we can't get anything better for Pau (because I really don't like Derrick Williams or JJ Barea), I'd do the deal because AK has a player option for next season (not a long contract) + D-Will has a team option before the summer of 2014.

However, I believe AK47 turned us down this summer because he doesn't like the organization. I heard something like that. If that's true, I'd be shocked to see this one work out.

Minnesota goes for it, though, to please Ricky Rubio AND to add another big man that would have to play like one (he wouldn't have an excuse in Minnesota). May piss off Love in the process, and push Pekovic out of the starting five, but they'd do it to keep Rubio happy.