NFL Gameday Week 16

Warren2ThaG

This game just shows how good and important Justin Smith is to our team. We are getting shit on....

I knew we would struggle on offense a little but 3 points at halftime which we got from a lucky interception? Gotta get it together or Seattle might just put up 50+ like they have recently.

Damn Seattle came out to prove a point tonight. I felt it would be close because of the last time these 2 teams played but I was for sure the 9ers would win or be winning.

The Hawks have been looking real legit these last 3 games.

Edited by htownborn

This game just shows how good and important Justin Smith is to our team. We are getting shit on....

Yeah he's defiantly the anchor of that line. He doesn't get many sacks but he can take on double teams to make it easier for everyone else

I'm pretty late but whatever. We have sucked the last few weeks. We don't deserve to make the playoffs. We still have a chance though lol. We need a CB, new defensive line coach or something, atleast 1 LB, multiple OL and a new offensive coordinator.