"Griffin is a douche" - Detroit Bad Boys

----------------------- Blake Griffin is a douche -----------------------

He either felt guilty or was on the receiving end of a death stare from Chris Paul, one of the classier players in the league, because he half-heartedly took the pass under the hoop and double-clutched but just couldn't help himself. He had to dunk it. Because apparently that's all he does.

Seriously, screw you Blake Griffin. You played a mediocre game against a bad team. You didn't contribute anything to help your team beat one of the NBA's worst. You chased points and highlights on a team with championship aspirations.

Do you think Chris Paul cares about being in highlights? Do you think veterans like Grant Hill would have pulled that weak shit in his high-flying heyday? Do you think Chauncey Billups would have even given you the ball with 20 seconds left or hold it and leave you out there hanging like the obvious douche that you are?

DetroitBadBoys

I gotta start reading more stuff by the Detroit Bad Boys. They're growing on me...

I think This is referring to the game where clippers won and Griffin dunked while the game was about to end.no shot clock. In fast break he passes to cp3 I guess to set him up but cp3 passes back. Then Griffin dunked. I don't think he had any idea.

shaliq only hates on him to try and fit in

Talk about being clueless... Anyway, it's an issue I was about to address and I feel the right time for this has come. Everyone who thinks I only hate on Griffin just so I could try and fit in is wrong. Here's why:

Some think I was "almost manipulated into hating him" -- that's not the case. The truth is - I was blinded by high expectations, and one day I opened my eyes. I removed him from the background image in my profile page, you don't see me posting anything positive about him 'cause I now see things clear.

A part of me has grown to hate him for his flopping, and it's because he flops too much... This sh*t's disgusting. <_< The fact I hate this, the fact I find it inacceptable has nothing, I repeat NOTHING, to do with far too many people hating on Griffin too. People say: "Derek Fisher used to flop and I didn’t like it, but when he dropped a three on someone, I forgot all about it." Let me tell you something -- I can't forget about Griffin's lame flops and retarded approach to the game (or lack of such) partly mentioned in the Detroit Bad Boys article in the OP above. And I don't give a f*ck about Griffin's 'spectacular' dunks... No dunk can make me forget about his flopping. I hate the fact I'm hating on someone on my team. In fact I hate to hate.. but I can't stand Blake Griffin. I've never before hated on any Clipper player... Can't wait to see Griffin leave LAC. Won't miss him and his flopping.

Oh and honestly, I don’t care all that much about what you think Reid... I didn't elaborate all this because of you, or fish (who apparently is as clueless as you are). Like I said, it's just something I wanted to shed some light on.

Edited by Sħãlïq

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/ecko-man/coleman_wtf.gif

A 'wtf' gif... Peachy. There was a certain (short) period where you were one of my favorite dudes here. I don't know what the hell is your problem, and frankly I don't care any more. Whatever the reason why you're butthurt or whatever it is that's wrong with you - it's about time you got over it.

A 'wtf' gif... Peachy. There was a certain (short) period where you were one of my favorite dudes here. I don't know what the hell is your problem, and frankly I don't care any more. Whatever the reason why you're butthurt or whatever it is that's wrong with you - it's about time you got over it.

http://tinyurl.com/c8h8rde

• Owner

Are we still doing this childish shit?

We are possibly on the verge of bringing in 25 new members for a sim league. Please, keep this bullshit up and I'll make room for them, put that on everything.

Don't even message me about any of it. I don't care, don't want to hear from anyone.

Next time it happens, I'm going full-blown ban for anyone involved (which includes giving reps to the posts), without staff approval. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of it.

• Like 4