Django Unchained

I saw it today. Very, very good movie, although I prefer most of his other movies over this one. It was about a half hour too long, but even at 3 hours it definitely kept my attention the entire time.

I saw it today. Very, very good movie, although I prefer most of his other movies over this one. It was about a half hour too long, but even at 3 hours it definitely kept my attention the entire time.

Im actually surprised at the number of ppl that I have heard say the same exact thing. I didnt think it would get a good reviews, but i guess i was wrong.

Im actually surprised at the number of ppl that I have heard say the same exact thing. I didnt think it would get a good reviews, but i guess i was wrong.

Tarantino almost always makes exceptional films. Even if you don't like the story, over-acting or gruesome action, it's always done very well.

Like I said in RT, movie of the year imo, you put 3 of the best actors in holly wood and jamie foxx who can act his ass off in the right roles and give them a script like this, amazing, the KKK scene had me crying lol

Going with my friends to see it tomorrow. A little worried though because its 18A so we might have to buy tickets to another movie and just sneak into the Django theatre. If its as good as everyone is saying it will be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

What were your impressions of it?

It's clearly Tarantino's best movie, IMO. Doesn't make my personal Top 5 tho'. Top 10 - yeah, but not Top 5!

EDIT:

And when I said "Seems ok...." in the OP, I was just trying not to get too excited. I wasn't underrating the movie or smth.

Edited by Sħãlïq™