Rob Ryan Fired

fish7718

Lol, I'm pretty surprised. I thought he's done a fairly decent job there, honestly. Oh well, RR to the Jets?

Lol that would be funny. The move has Jets written all over it so I wouldn't be surprised. Anything to grab the headlines.

Lol that would be funny. The move has Jets written all over it so I wouldn't be surprised. Anything to grab the headlines.

They need a defensive coordinator and he is a pretty good defensive coordinator, so why do you think it is a bad move?

They need a defensive coordinator and he is a pretty good defensive coordinator, so why do you think it is a bad move?

Never said it would be a bad move. I don't think it would be smart to have two brothers coaching on the same team though, but that might just be me. I was just saying that its the kind of thing the Jets would do because the whole Ryan brothers thing would grab headlines.

His response was brilliant.

I inherited a team that was 31st in the league in defense and made them better. I (expletive) made them a hell of a lot better. I'll be out of work for like five minutes.”

-- Rob Ryan

His response was brilliant.

I inherited a team that was 31st in the league in defense and made them better. I (expletive) made them a hell of a lot better. I'll be out of work for like five minutes.”

-- Rob Ryan

He bought us from 31st to 17th

along the way Lee and Carter became studs, not because of him but because of talent and we added Morris Claiborne and Brandon Carr, not to mention we still couldn't cause turnovers, I wouldn't say he made us much better at all

• Owner

My question...is Jason Garrett the son of Jerry Jones? I'm only asking because I don't see how Jones can dump Rob Ryan...yet, look away when it comes to Garrett.

I know a few aren't on board with the RR firing, but the defense did have trouble in spurts, and I know exactly how Ryan was back in Oakland. I can see why some would blame him, and why some would put that on the players...but who will get the blame for all of the offensive issues? Garrett is the guy with the sun in his eyes...and most Cowboys fans I know hate blaming Romo, so I'm not seeing the logic here.