Steroids cheating or not?

Yes its cheating. Its a banned substance. It does negative things to your body, makes you go crazy at times for no reason, and can destroy an athlete just as easily as it can make them.

Not everyone wants to go through that, and have all those negative things done to their body. Therefore, it is a banned substance. The people who use it are in fact cheating, because they are given an advantage over the clean people who get better/stronger at their own hard work without using a banned substance.

Yes its cheating. Its a banned substance. It does negative things to your body, makes you go crazy at times for no reason, and can destroy an athlete just as easily as it can make them.

Not everyone wants to go through that, and have all those negative things done to their body. Therefore, it is a banned substance. The people who use it are in fact cheating, because they are given an advantage over the clean people who get better/stronger at their own hard work without using a banned substance.

Yeah but this doesn't explain what advantage it gives someone over someone else, AAS increase your muscle mass and repair your injuries quicker, and don't have much of an effect as long as you don't abuse them, deaths due to steroids are actually rare and many IFBB bodybuilders go through 10-15 steroid cycles and still live.

First thought.... :lol:

Second thought....Yes it is cheating. If everyone started taking roids then we would have a bunch of equals on the field/court. That's not what sports are about you have to practice and work to get better not inject a needle in your ass.

Steroids don't teach you how to swing a bat, how to shoot a jumpshot, how to dunk a ball, how to pass, nor does it make you talented.

First thought.... :lol:

Second thought....Yes it is cheating. If everyone started taking roids then we would have a bunch of equals on the field/court. That's not what sports are about you have to practice and work to get better not inject a needle in your ass.

Right, all you do is stick a needle in your body and you're suddenly amazing.

Yep, it's that simple! :rolleyes: .

Steroids don't teach you how to swing a bat, how to shoot a jumpshot, how to dunk a ball, how to pass, nor does it make you talented.

lol yes but they make you stronger to the point where an average athlete who knows how to swing a bat, dunk the ball, ect can do it at an elite level instead of working harder and reaching there.

There is no way you can argue this lol.

lol yes but they make you stronger to the point where an average athlete who knows how to swing a bat, dunk the ball, ect can do it at an elite level instead of working harder and reaching there.

There is no way you can argue this lol.

When it comes to gaining strength or mass, working harder doesn't help, steroids only make the process faster, and help you break your natural limits.

If it's against the sport's rules, then yes, it's illegal. Just because some, even most do it, does not make it acceptable or fair-game.

SHOULD it be illegal? That's a different conversation, however if it isn't allowed by the government, there is no way any league can make it legal for their athletes. And, regardless, I feel steroids should be illegal in sports...it is extremely detrimental to one's body, and what these athletes are putting in to their bodies is loosely controlled and not entirely pure most of the time. What a famous athlete has access to is also not the same as one who doesn't have the same resources, which makes it unfair as well.

If it's against the sport's rules, then yes, it's illegal. Just because some, even most do it, does not make it acceptable or fair-game.

SHOULD it be illegal? That's a different conversation, however if it isn't allowed by the government, there is no way any league can make it legal for their athletes. And, regardless, I feel steroids should be illegal in sports...it is extremely detrimental to one's body, and what these athletes are putting in to their bodies is loosely controlled and not entirely pure most of the time. What a famous athlete has access to is also not the same as one who doesn't have the same resources, which makes it unfair as well.

Getting steroids is pretty easy, even I have the connects for that and I'm not famous

Getting steroids is pretty easy, even I have the connects for that and I'm not famous

I know getting steroids is easy...but all steroids are not created equal. It's like finding cocaine and finding pure Colombian shit....there's a huge difference in the effect, price and route to getting each. You think Bonds was getting the crap you can cop at your local gym? Hell no.