Do you smoke weed?

Pooh25

How do you open ignorance?

You've shown it through here plenty of times plenty of times. You guys act like children in here an are like 7 homo's that only post on here.

Note: Don't give a [expletive] if you ban me, just stating facts an also this place is dead no one even cares to join this shit hole. 

• Owner

You've shown it through here plenty of times plenty of times. You guys act like children in here an are like 7 homo's that only post on here.

Note: Don't give a [expletive] if you ban me, just stating facts an also this place is dead no one even cares to join this shit hole. 

LOL.  That's interesting, Asmir...that a guy who is younger than my little brother, not even 23 yet, would call me a child.

Why are you so bad at typing out complete sentences and using grammar correctly?  Do you smoke before you post here?

The word is "and," also.  It's not the only problem you're having, of course, but that just bugs me at the moment.

This is a serious question, by the way.  For someone who criticizes others for "opening ignorance" (whatever that refers to), how can you turn around and define it so well?  I've noticed that you're not really trolling, in regards to the way you type...possibly trolling by the content you post (content is what you're posting, just in case you didn't know that), because we already found that out when you returned, but your posting habits (bad ones, at that) are most definitely uncontrollable.

EDIT: Using a post search, I did realize you were the poster that had me believing that you were Jesse Ventura, haha.  Hope you don't mind the changes to your name, avatar, and signature.

Glad you decided to return, though.  Hope you enjoy your stay here.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxno5siWeS1qcnjyyo1_500.gif

LOL.  That's interesting, Asmir...that a guy who is younger than my little brother, not even 23 yet, would call me a child.

Why are you so bad at typing out complete sentences and using grammar correctly?  Do you smoke before you post here?

The word is "and," also.  It's not the only problem you're having, of course, but that just bugs me at the moment.

This is a serious question, by the way.  For someone who criticizes others for "opening ignorance" (whatever that refers to), how can you turn around and define it so well?  I've noticed that you're not really trolling, in regards to the way you type...possibly trolling by the content you post (content is what you're posting, just in case you didn't know that), because we already found that out when you returned, but your posting habits (bad ones, at that) are most definitely uncontrollable.

EDIT: Using a post search, I did realize you were the poster that had me believing that you were Jesse Ventura, haha.  Hope you don't mind the changes to your name, avatar, and signature.

Glad you decided to return, though.  Hope you enjoy your stay here.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxno5siWeS1qcnjyyo1_500.gif

This is just one of your examples of childness so way to demonstrate that (by changing my name an such on) because that is your last resort trying to mock me which this whole forum has been doing to other people all a long and guess what right now it's being mocked and it's turned out in to a shit hole that will not recover even if you were to try to merge with someone they would not merge with you just like you turned them down by telling them ohh you haven't been existing for long and you only have 50 members which like 30 of them were active on like your shit hole forum now which doesn't even 10 different people active just 7 homo's an a fat ugly moron who thought Romo was god lmfao. So yea retards this forum will only get worse like I said and it deserves it whatever it gets at it because it will only get worse, only worse. Like I said no bodies gives a shit about this place to even join it because there are 7 homos who aren't accepting of other members an all of them look weird as [expletive] in real life an I really mean this so they def. have something going on [expletive]ed up in their real life. 

Oh have a nice life, because you won't if you continue leaving the way you do. 

• Owner

This is just one of your examples of childness so way to demonstrate that (by changing my name an such on) because that is your last resort trying to mock me which this whole forum has been doing to other people all a long and guess what right now it's being mocked and it's turned out in to a shit hole that will not recover even if you were to try to merge with someone they would not merge with you just like you turned them down by telling them ohh you haven't been existing for long and you only have 50 members which like 30 of them were active on like your shit hole forum now which doesn't even 10 different people active just 7 homo's an a fat ugly moron who thought Romo was god lmfao.

Longest sentence in our site's history, LMAO what the hell...

I'm not leaving. And my life is just fine, nearly married and almost fully recovered from health problems that you couldn't live a single day with, Asmir.

Ridiculing a troll, who is about as valuable of a poster as a spambot, isn't going to change anything about my life OR my e-life, and to be completely honest, nobody else will feel an impact of any sort, either. It's all fun and games with you, dude....let's be real here.

Good luck, in whatever you grow up to be.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185vzgyox9zrjgif/original.gif

• Like 1

This is just one of your examples of childness so way to demonstrate that (by changing my name an such on) because that is your last resort trying to mock me which this whole forum has been doing to other people all a long and guess what right now it's being mocked and it's turned out in to a shit hole that will not recover even if you were to try to merge with someone they would not merge with you just like you turned them down by telling them ohh you haven't been existing for long and you only have 50 members which like 30 of them were active on like your shit hole forum now which doesn't even 10 different people active just 7 homo's an a fat ugly moron who thought Romo was god lmfao. So yea retards this forum will only get worse like I said and it deserves it whatever it gets at it because it will only get worse, only worse. Like I said no bodies gives a shit about this place to even join it because there are 7 homos who aren't accepting of other members an all of them look weird as [expletive] in real life an I really mean this so they def. have something going on [expletive]ed up in their real life. 

Lmaoo dont make fun of gayfish like that :lol:

Longest sentence in our site's history, LMAO what the hell...

I'm not leaving. And my life is just fine, nearly married and almost fully recovered from health problems that you couldn't live a single day with, Asmir.

Ridiculing a troll, who is about as valuable of a poster as a spambot, isn't going to change anything about my life OR my e-life, and to be completely honest, nobody else will feel an impact of any sort, either. It's all fun and games with you, dude....let's be real here.

Good luck, in whatever you grow up to be.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185vzgyox9zrjgif/original.gif

Haha you think these moronic gif's make you cool? Just shows how insecure you are an idiotic. And everything I said is true, this forum is complete shit an only has 7 homo's on here. An cool you are getting married? haha wtf that is nothing new you idiot an it's not my fault that your genetics are piece of shit. You are american/anglo-saxon you folks have the weirdest and weakest genetics on earth. An that is a fact as well. An you could never survive in the climate where I used to live none of you could cause you would die of like a piece of shit. 

Also the islanders those pacific morons have weak genetics as well. 

lololol

Rejected, left, came back and rejected again. I'd be mad too.

Work on your grammar, content, and social skills and try again in a few months.

Haha I got no reason to be mad, and how did I get rejected you bias retard? I'm stating facts about your gay ass forum that you come on everyday on a have no life. 

Trust me my social skills are fine far better then yours or any of the douches here. All 7 of you homo's have insecurity problems and you show it so much on here it's crazy. Also I have no reason to even demonstrate my social skills with waste that you people are. 

Lol I'd rather have 7 active members then 50 of you. Your sentences are so [expletive]ing awful it really amazes me. Did you make it past 4th grade?

• Like 2

• Owner

Haha you think these moronic gif's make you cool? Just shows how insecure you are an idiotic. And everything I said is true, this forum is complete shit an only has 7 homo's on here. An cool you are getting married? haha wtf that is nothing new you idiot an it's not my fault that your genetics are piece of shit. You are american/anglo-saxon you folks have the weirdest and weakest genetics on earth. An that is a fact as well. An you could never survive in the climate where I used to live none of you could cause you would die of like a piece of shit. 

Also the islanders those pacific morons have weak genetics as well. 

I wouldn't say they make me look cool, no.

How do they make me insecure, though?  I don't get that.  Insecure of what, exactly?

An idiotic?  You mean "and idiotic," correct?

An only has seven homo's?  AND only has seven homos?

An it's not my fault?

Your genetics are piece of shit?

An you could never survive?

You would die of like a piece of shit?

http://oi40.tinypic.com/34xmbcw.jpg

I'm glad I didn't decide to ban you just yet, lol.  I like this idea of having to approve your posts, also.  I needed to see how this was going to work, and you're the perfect lab rat for that, AND restricting others from changing their display names and profile info.  Pretty fun.

EDIT: What climate are you used to?  Serious question, although I know the answer already, Asmir.  Did you live in Balkana lake, or...?  Are you a fish?  I wouldn't be able to survive that...no way.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...