Toronto @ Milwaukee

• 5 months later...

We better smash these guys after the game last night, tough night on a back to back though, hopefully Jennings is cold tonight from the outside... if he is we should handle the Bucks tonight.

With the way that the Raptors have played on back-to-backs this season, I don't care how they win the game, as long as they win it. Have the Raps even won a game on the tail end of a back-to-back this season? I don't recall one.

To be perfectly honest, I am expecting a loss tonight. There is the back-to-back factor that I already mentioned, but another reason is because of the loss lost night. I have a feeling that the Raptors are going to come out really flat and have a let down after what was a very tough loss last night against the Cavs.

Hopefully I am wrong.

It will depend how we come out in the 2nd half as well, I feel like we come out decent on back to backs in the first half, but after halftime our legs just are not there.... need to get Demar, Sonny and Marco lot's of minutes, unfortunately. Get the young kids lot's of minutes...

It will depend how we come out in the 2nd half as well, I feel like we come out decent on back to backs in the first half, but after halftime our legs just are not there.... need to get Demar, Sonny and Marco lot's of minutes, unfortunately. Get the young kids lot's of minutes...

Well, Milwaukee usually has piss-poor second halves. We're usually in the game until that point and then seem to give up a 0-10 run to start things off. It's really irritating. <_<

Haven't been watching very closely, it is on but I am doing other things... our effort on the defensive glass seems pathetic though.

The effort all around has been pathetic. I know that they are winning but I attribute that more to the inept play of the Bucks than the play of the Raptors.

If they played like this last night against the Cavs they would've been absolutely blown out.

The play has picked up in the nd quarter though, especially when Jose started to play aggressively.

What the hell was Turkoglu doing there? Holds the ball behind the 3 point line for 10 seconds, takes a sloppy dribble, gets the ball poked away and takes a fadeaway 3 pointer.

Congratulations Turkoglu, you are officialy a bigger waste of money than Jason Kapono was for Toronto.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Rebounding kills the Raptors yet again.

Well, rebounding combined with the Raptors being idiots and chucking up long range jumpers and completely ignoring your franchise player who just so happens to have tied his career high tonight.

And the Raptors take another 3 without Bosh getting a touch. What a joke.

Lol, Raptors fail to get the defensive rebound AGAIN. What a pathetic performance from every single Raptor not named Chris Bosh or Amir Johnson (he sucked, but at least he hustled).

If looks could kill, Turkoglu and Bargnani would've dropped dead instantly from that look Bosh gave them. He is absolutely pissed off at the rest of the team, and he damn well should be.

Turkoglu is a joke. Hopefully he pulls an Arenas and the Raptors are able to void his contract.