Happy 8th Anniversary (Board Upgrade)

Real Deal

• Owner

Thanks guys.

You should be the only one that can view your own warning points, aside from staff.

There's a new scale...I've yet to mess with it.  May not bother...the mods know when to suspend.

Point totals are accurate, but some "reasons given" were deleted.

• Owner

I think new content only shows topics with new/unread posts, whereas active content would've shown the day's active topics.

Hmm...go to the "View New Content" link and look over to the left. I'm assuming all of those options covers pretty much everything we've had in the past.

why we always gotta click mark community as read 2 times, why not just once... the drop button is annoying

Haha, kinda...just takes getting used to. I'm not sure why I would mark members as read, but I'll probably find out that's crucial later on, like I end up doing with a lot of things, lol.

I feel like this board is one that is going to be the type that i don't really like now, but will really like once I'm used to it,.  crazy that this shit has been around 8 years - I've been here for like 3 or something, maybe not even that, and it feels like forever.  Major props are deserved for this site.  Might not be the most active, but that's a big reason why I like it.  The majority of people know what they [expletive] they're talking about,

Man, this feels weird.

..but then again I still want Brandon to develop magic coding powers to bring back a compatible version of the black skin.

Somehow. :lol:

• Like 1

Not gonna line this is a sick format but...

shit is dumb annoying, nothing makes sense to me, it's really pissing me off how shit doesn't work like it used to

when I figure it would I'll like much like CMS said

but for now...2 thumbs down from me

• 2 weeks later...

The "View New Content" section is pretty nice.  A lot of options to the left.

My favorite new feature!!! Awesome stuff, man!

And, for some reason, I thought the site was born on January 25th...

Man, this feels weird.

..but then again I still want Brandon to develop magic coding powers to bring back a compatible version of the black skin.

Somehow. :lol:

I hear ya. I miss it so much... :(

Edited by Sħãlïq™
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Sorry for not fixing the Youtube bug (for mobile devices). I completely forgot about this, and I've been sick for about a week now (probably longer, feels like a month).

Should be good to go now. Let me know if you're still having trouble viewing YT videos.

• Like 2

Sorry for not fixing the Youtube bug (for mobile devices). I completely forgot about this, and I've been sick for about a week now (probably longer, feels like a month).Should be good to go now. Let me know if you're still having trouble viewing YT videos.

Works now, thanks