Create the most dysfunctional team you can

Real Deal

• Owner

This should be fun.

Three requirements:

1) All players must have at least 30 games as a starter under their belt this season.

2) No two players can be from the same team.

3) Make an attempt to create a team that looks good on paper, individually, but also one that you just know wouldn't be able to play together.

Here's a link to help you out (30+ games as a starter):

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&type=totals&per_minute_base=36&lg_id=NBA&is_playoffs=N&year_min=2013&year_max=2013&franch_id=&season_start=1&season_end=-1&age_min=0&age_max=99&height_min=0&height_max=99&birth_country_is=Y&birth_country=&is_active=&is_hof=&is_as=&as_comp=gt&as_val=&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&qual=&c1stat=gs&c1comp=gt&c1val=30&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&c5stat=&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=player&order_by_asc=Y

I'll go ahead and post mine.

C - DeMarcus Cousins
PF - Josh Smith
SF - Rudy Gay
SG - Monta Ellis
PG - Russell Westbrook

Coach - Tom Thibodeau

I'd love to see these guys play together for an entire 82-game season.  They would be crazy on the break, but I'd want to see how they'd configure their half-court offense.

Please that team would win a championship easily. 

Talent doesnt always equal success. You should know this. That team would fail because everyone on that team needs the ball to be effective.

Btw didnt read the rules, so Howard couldnt even be on that team oops.