Toilet Bidets

reno

Have you ever used one before? I just bought a cheap ad on one from amazon for $30 and tried it tonight. It's different but I really liked the experience. I used to waste so much toilet paper and would constantly clog my toilet up, with this I no longer have to worry about that issue anymore. Its cold water so might be a little awkward at first, but its nice and powerful , you can pick how hard the current you want it at. I feel cleaner now than when I used paper.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41mCSL0rBmL.jpg

Lol I think that would be nicer than wiping tbh

It really is, easier too. Instead of bending down and whiping yourself and sometimes getting shit on your hand or pecs of it falling out ur butthole and onto the floor, its all sanitary clean. just sit down, turn the nob let the water hit your hole for 30 seconds or so and your done. no mess and super easy.

It really is, easier too. Instead of bending down and whiping yourself and sometimes getting shit on your hand or pecs of it falling out ur butthole and onto the floor, its all sanitary clean. just sit down, turn the nob let the water hit your hole for 30 seconds or so and your done. no mess and super easy.

If I've ever got the money I'm investing in one.