Lost some respect

ChosenOne

I lost some respect for Mark Jackson after tonights game. Having your players intentionally foul instead of play defense is [expletive]ing pathetic. Showed his team terrible leadership instead of getting on top of them about not playing any defense.

And for those who are unaware, Jackson had his players begin fouling intentionally in the fourth so the Rockets wouldn't make the record for most three pointers made in a game.

Complete bitch move.

I loved it.

I also loved the foul Green laid on Beverly as well. You are up 30 points and you stare down the bench after an uncontested dunk? You do that you deserve to get popped in the mouth. Green didn't go overboard or attempt to injure Beverly, either. It was barely even a flagrant.

Really though, I don't have a single problem with anything that happened in that game. I loved all of it. The NBA is way too soft now and this kind of stuff is needed. If Jackson doesn't instruct his guys to foul, Beverly doesn't stare down the bench up 30 and Green doesn't retaliate, next Tuesday's game is just another game.  

Now? It is a must see game as far as I'm concerned.

I loved it.

I also loved the foul Green laid on Beverly as well. You are up 30 points and you stare down the bench after an uncontested dunk? You do that you deserve to get popped in the mouth. Green didn't go overboard or attempt to injure Beverly, either. It was barely even a flagrant.

Really though, I don't have a single problem with anything that happened in that game. I loved all of it. The NBA is way too soft now and this kind of stuff is needed. If Jackson doesn't instruct his guys to foul, Beverly doesn't stare down the bench up 30 and Green doesn't retaliate, next Tuesday's game is just another game.

I wasn't mad about the foul shit I would have liked my team to have done the same. What I had a problem with was Jackson saying foul them before they can shoot a three, that was some bitch shit.

if your team is going to keep jacking up threes when up 30 with a few minutes to go, there is nothing wrong with his team playing competitively as well

We didn't jack up threes?

I loved it.

Really though, I don't have a single problem with anything that happened in that game. I loved all of it. The NBA is way too soft now and this kind of stuff is needed. If Jackson doesn't instruct his guys to foul, Beverly doesn't stare down the bench up 30 and Green doesn't retaliate, next Tuesday's game is just another game.  

Eh Mark Jackson across to me as a sore loser but it was cool to see a rivalry building between two probable playoff teams. After the Warriors were trolling the shit out of the Rockets, I'm glad someone on the Rockets had the balls to do something (Beverly) and I don't blame Green for laying him out.

Anyways next week's game should be physical. . 

Edited by Dash

I wasn't mad about the foul shit I would have liked my team to have done the same. What I had a problem with was Jackson saying foul them before they can shoot a three, that was some bitch shit.

He didn't want to go down in the record book as the coach of the team that allowed the NBA record for most 3's in a game so he did something to prevent it.

5 years from now nobody is going to remember Mark Jackson instructing his team to foul. If Houston hits that 24th 3, everybody will remember how Houston broke the record against a Mark Jackson coached team.

I can undestand why you personally (and Dash) would be upset since you're a Rockets fan. As a neutral observor (I do like Golden State, but at the end of the day I really don't care whether they win or lose games), I didn't have a problem with anything that happened. It made an otherwise boring 6 minutes of garbage time basketball very compelling.

• Like 1

Pure goon move, I wish I was the coach, I would told my players to go out there an get some technicals.

My Warriors would been like this against the Rockets.

i dunno if you can see the vid lol

http:// www. youtube .com/watch ?v= UZfqG3OtUuc

delete the spaces.

Edited by MainEv3nt

• Owner

I would have fouled, also. The crowd was chanting for one more three. Everyone there knew the record was on the line, probably even before the chants (don't care what McHale says...at some point, I stopped believing the things Phil Jackson said).