PS4 Thread

Check my Stats

My mind is [expletive]ing blown. They got Blizzard and Bungie. That Watch Dogs looks AMAZING. Diablo III ON CONSOLE. BUNGIES NEW FPS IS ON PLAYSTATION. Wow. If Xbox doesn't blow my mind ill be switching consoles

blizzard has a laughable track record when it comes to console games, so I'm not holding my breath, especially when the superior version is already available.  Bungie's game will be multiplat too, won't it?

i think my biggest issue is the lack of backwards compatibility.  unless Sony releases at an amazing price point, I won't be biting.  I have never been a fan of that controller

Edited by Lkr

blizzard has a laughable track record when it comes to console games, so I'm not holding my breath, especially when the superior version is already available.  Bungie's game will be multiplat too, won't it?

I didn't know Blizzard has ever made a console game before. And as far as Bungie's game, I'm not sure if it will be on the next gen Xbox. They kind of made it sound like Bungie is switching to Playstation but I could be wrong.

i think my biggest issue is the lack of backwards compatibility.  unless Sony releases at an amazing price point, I won't be biting.  I have never been a fan of that controller

It's $950

I didn't know Blizzard has ever made a console game before. And as far as Bungie's game, I'm not sure if it will be on the next gen Xbox. They kind of made it sound like Bungie is switching to Playstation but I could be wrong.

yeah theres a starcraft 64 lol

Idk if Destiny will be on the next Xbox, but it will be released for the 360

Edited by Lkr

Reid is the famed ecksbawks kid, he's such a fanboy and his opinion cannot be trusted.

I'm surprised they didn't show anything about the console or pricing.  I guess they don't want to go to E3 empty handed while Xbox (presumably) unveils their new system.  I'll wait until Xbox shows some shit, I'll prob just buy whichever is better.  Probably will make the PS4 switch since I've been on 360 for so long, and all my buddies have playstation now.

idk mostly all i saw was how they were trying to turn into a social media gaming platform and all this video sharing and blah, the download in the background thing was cool and the turn on the system no load time was cool

Yeah the social media stuff isn't that great. I mostly got excited by some of the games they announced for it.