I met Mitch Kupchak today

I was boarding my flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to LAX, and sitting in first class was Mitch Kupchak. I had to do a triple take for it to actually sink in, but once it did I stopped and said hello. I didn't really ask him questions, just said it was good to see him and he asked how I was doing. Nice guy.

Makes you wonder what he was doing in Dallas... ;)

• Like 1

Nice, I would've been all up in his business, but i'm sure they wouldn't have let you in 1st class like that.

How'd he look? Sometimes I can see his hard work and stress showing when they close up on him. Dude looks 75.

Nice, I would've been all up in his business, but i'm sure they wouldn't have let you in 1st class like that.

How'd he look? Sometimes I can see his hard work and stress showing when they close up on him. Dude looks 75.

He looked exactly the same as he does on TV, though from his seat he looked pretty relaxed. I recognized the bald spot on his head and realized it was him. :lol: