You're welcome.

Real Deal

This feels like one of those high school reunions. We're not the same dudes we were before, or at least I probably am not. 

Good point. For starters from me, I got engaged and got promoted at work. So can't complain too much. Hah hah.

2014 1st for 15K?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/e3cf5656f058b44821244530cb56c641/tumblr_naxwoxe88m1skeohxo2_250.gif

Our community may just be the oldest in basketball message board history.   :rofl:

And we got the oldest owner in basketball message board history.  :bunny:

Wow. Just got the e-mail. Glad to see this place back! It was always a great place to talk hoops. I get tired of responding to insiders on twitter and have nobody respond except the trolls.

Blast from the past! 

This is a shock... I sure as hell wasn't expecting this place to be back up any more ! So it definitely comes as a nice surprise.

I haven't posted on a forum in years, and I dunno if I'm gonna be able to be active again but I sure will try to pop up once in a while at the very least.

Good to see this place again anyhow, definitely the best NBA forum !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I doubt we can get back to the level we were at instantly. With most people that were regulars not having as much interest and with social media like Twitter, it is harder. I still love the concept and hope we can grow back to what we were.

Yeah this isn't going to be as active as it used to be, but still it's good to see some familiar faces popping in.

..I gotta stop forgetting my password though lol, that's the only reason I haven't checked in for so long. 

• 4 weeks later...