What has changed in your life?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 reno

reno

Starter

• 3,324 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:58 AM

I'm at flight school to become a pilot and go vroooooooooooooom roooooooooooooooooom wooooooooooom 

#22 Legacy

Legacy

Lead Writer

• 9,502 posts
  • Name: Yama
  • Fav Player: Curry/VC/Lillard/Kobe

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

I graduate University in the Spring, been going out with my girlfriend for the past two and a half years, intern at Comcast SportsNet Bay Area and a radio station in downtown San Francisco and I write for SportsOnSTC.com. Check it out, please!

I interviewed Jordan Crawford, Seth Curry, and Jerry West all within the past year and am trying to build up my Twitter as best as I can so follow me @Yama_Hazheer #shamelessplug

Glad to see everyone doing well!

#23 Lkr

Lkr

48-21

• 18,244 posts
  • Fav Player: Kobe Bryant

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

I transferred from FSU to UCF. I've been doing really poorly in school since. Shits been getting better in the past few months though. I've had two jobs since the start of summer, got a new car and things have been generally good.
I've honestly been putting a lot of thought into switching majors and getting into sports journalism. I'm just so burned out on math. All of my classes are just theorems and it flies over my head.
I've lost about 20 pounds since the start of the summer and I'm in the best shape I have ever been in. I don't spend near as much time on the Internet anymore. It's just boring now tbh. I don't enjoy games anymore either minus FIFA.

You guys hear about the FSU shooting? Shits nuts, I spent days of my life in Strozier. There was a guy that made a post on reddit about how he was shot at but his books stopped the bullet. That was one of my roommates freshman year and he is a good friend of mine. That was some crazy news to see.

#24 Check my Stats

Check my Stats

Sonny Side Up

• 5,863 posts
  • Fav Player: Sonny Weems/Demar Derozan

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

I interned for MLSE last year in the fall last year... as soon as I left in December, the Raptors have since been one of the NBA's best teams.  I give Masai all the credit in the world, but I credit myself for changing the culture and turning that organization around for the time being.

You're welcome, Raptor fans.

Posted Image

#25 DunkinDerozan

DunkinDerozan

Raptors | Leafs | Giants

• 3,600 posts
  • Name: Jake Bowen
  • Fav Player: Derozan, Curry, Olynyk

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:22 PM

I interned for MLSE last year in the fall last year... as soon as I left in December, the Raptors have since been one of the NBA's best teams.  I give Masai all the credit in the world, but I credit myself for changing the culture and turning that organization around for the time being.

You're welcome, Raptor fans.

congrats thats sick i wanna know what you did at MLSE as an intern? 

Raptors Leafs Giants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users