Miami @ Toronto

• Owner

Right, but there's no point in the zone biting on the ball movement if you don't have shooters to cover the perimeter. An intense, intelligent zone defense will give you guys threes all night long.

The Raptors (or anyone for that matter) don't need to be highly intelligent on defense. All they need to do is recognize that the Heat are a one-trick pony with Beasley out. Wade's penetrations won't work because there isn't a true, dominant post player down low to dish it to for a quick two, and they won't be as effective because tossing a dime to an outside shooter would be rare as well.

Toronto pushed Dwyane Wade, and he pushed back. This was actually a good thing for the Raptors, and a terrible idea for Wade and the Heat.

Teams trust that the Heat, as a team, can't win games. This is why Miami went from 14-3 and I believe the best record in the league (or at least in the East), to going 12-19 since and dropping to the sixth seed in the conference.

Because they want to feel like they are a part of the team, and they basically are. If your team wins the championship, you win the championship too.

I don't see it that way. There is a difference between being a part of a team and supporting a team. They are the ones out there playing, I'm just watching them do it.

I just saw that Jose had 6, 7 and 6. I guess I was even more wrong on the late game play. We won so I'm happy, very happy. Big game tomorrow.

Edited by BasX

I don't see it that way. There is a difference between being a part of a team and supporting a team. They are the ones out there playing, I'm just watching them do it.

I think in a forum situation, since we are identified as team reps and stuff, those terms are used more as a term to make it easier to talk about a team. I could be wrong.

- Jay Triano is an excellent coach out of timeouts. I don't think they missed a layup out of those calls. It sounds like an simple fact, but 90% of the shots are easy shots in the paint.

This is another part where Spo clearly lacks as a HC. When we call one, we execute about 70% of the time but when the opponent calls a TO it just goes downhill from there and that was definitely the case tonight. We cut it to 4 and Triano called a timeout and we blew it.

Edited by Flash