Denver @ Houston

• 5 months later...
  • Owner

Wow, no Carmelo...and the game was in Houston. Denver turned the ball over more. How do the Rockets lose this game?

Too many fouls in the act of shooting. It put the Nuggets at the line for 39 free throws. Close game, though, but Denver won it in the fourth.

Wow, no Carmelo...and the game was in Houston. Denver turned the ball over more. How do the Rockets lose this game?

Too many fouls in the act of shooting. It put the Nuggets at the line for 39 free throws. Close game, though, but Denver won it in the fourth.

We had a good lead after the first but it was all down hill from there. That seems to be happening a lot lately, it seems that Houston is only a 'energy drink' type team. We play hard and have amazing stretches where everyone is executing and playing defense but then eventually that all wears off and we crash. It might have a lot to do with the fact that Houston has indeed been figured out, I know I've said it before but not I'm sure of it now more than ever.

Also Brooks-Ariza cannot co-exist, Ariza was clicking well with Lowry on the floor but he was abysmal when Aaron came back.

Edited by Dash