Indiana @ Toronto

• 5 months later...

I don't see why the Raptors shouldn't come out and win this game without any issues. I've heard DeMar is going to be out again, but either way, with the way the bench guys have been playing, we should be able to make up for the loss like we have the past 2 games. The Raptors are actually 8-1 in games with 2 or more days off, the only loss being to Boston in Boston, a game they should have won (lack of Pierce, KG and Rondo). This is the first of a home and home and with what happened a few weeks ago, you have to think Bosh and Bargnani are going to come out determined.

The loss to them last time was on the 2nd game of back-to-backs, which the Raptors are 3-8 on. The game before that one we lost to Boston at home. Therefore, I want to say I see a blowout, but that depends on focus. If they play like they have been recently, I see no problem especially with Indiana on a 2 game losing streak and 4-6 in their last 10.

Pacers-Raptors

Starting Line-ups

Pacers (16-31): PG - Earl Watson, SG - Luther Head, SF - Danny Granger, PF - Troy Murphy, C - Roy Hibbert

Raps (25-22): PG - Jarrett Jack, SG - DeMar DeRozan, SF - Hedo Turkoglu, PF - Chris Bosh, C - Andrea Bargnani

Click here for a preview of the game....

Time: 6:00PM

Edited by Josh Dhani

• Owner

I'm going to move this to the Gameday forum, then merge it with the main topic for the game. You'll find that the most discussion will come from there, especially with our Raptors fans (and we need more Pacers fans, by the way).

I'm going to move this to the Gameday forum, then merge it with the main topic for the game. You'll find that the most discussion will come from there, especially with our Raptors fans (and we need more Pacers fans, by the way).

Okay cool, thanks

I don't want to sound over confident, because usually when I actually do get confident going into a game the Raptors lose, but there really is no reason why the Raptors should lose this game. They are one of the better home teams in the Eastern Conference, and have been one of the best home teams in the league since the beginning of December, while the Pacers are a team looking to the future.

I haven't really been reading about any pre-game stuff today, as I have been more focused on the two blockbuster trade that the Leafs have made. I imagine that DeRozan will be sitting this one out again, right?

Oh wow, didn't realize the time. I guess the game is about to start, lol.

I just have one more thing to say:

Ball.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Huge block by Bosh. Great effort and hustle to get back on defense. He timed that perfectly.

After a somewhat slow start, the Raptors seem to be picking it up. Bosh has looked very good so far tonight. I'm liking the effort that he is playing with down low. Sonny Weems has looked solid as well, which is nice to see. When the Raptors actually get production from the 2/3 spots, they are a much more dangerous team.

I don't want to sound over confident, because usually when I actually do get confident going into a game the Raptors lose, but there really is no reason why the Raptors should lose this game. They are one of the better home teams in the Eastern Conference, and have been one of the best home teams in the league since the beginning of December, while the Pacers are a team looking to the future.

I haven't really been reading about any pre-game stuff today, as I have been more focused on the two blockbuster trade that the Leafs have made. I imagine that DeRozan will be sitting this one out again, right?

Oh wow, didn't realize the time. I guess the game is about to start, lol.

I just have one more thing to say:

Ball.

DION.

Antoine Wright has really improved his jumper over the course of the season. I used to hate seeing him even touch the ball on offense because he couldn't hit a jumper to save his life and he is a complete liability putting the ball on the floor, but now he seems to pick his spots so much better and is actually knocking down shots. I still cringe seeing him try and create though.

EDIT: Nice move by Amir in the post. Nice to see him not doing his usual charge into his defender at full speed and pick up an offensive foul, lol.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

That was a beautiful pass by Calderon. He is usually pretty terrible at throwing lobs, but that one was right on the money. Quite possibly the best lob I have ever seen him throw. Right in Johnson's hands over two Pacer defenders thrown from just over half. Impressive.