Sacramento @ Toronto

• 5 months later...

What a ridiculous start time. 9AM against the Kings? Give me a break. :lol:

Can anybody give me a quick recap of the game? I imagine it is basically the Raptors can't stop the Kings and are turning the ball over (which is leading to the absurd amount of fast break points the Kings have).

Most importantly, however, how has Kevin Martin looked in his audition? :D

Martin has been pretty invisible since I have been watching, Tyreke holds the ball so much it is hard for Martin to get touches. Not to mention Donte Greene is a big time ball stopper.

Refs have been suspect as hell in the 2nd half. I just hope Bosh can carry us to the victory, I don't care how we do it, just do it please.

There have been some awesome quotes over the last 5 minutes or so of this game.

Devlin after Bosh's huge block on Thompson: "And rejected by Bosh. WHAT A BEAST!!!"

Armstrong on Nocioni: "Look at Nocioni yapping to the officials. Does he ever shut up?"

Armstrong's usual "Get that Gar-bage out of here" after a Raptor block was great as well. That was probably the most enthusiastic one I have heard from Jack this season.

Raptors offense is absolutely picking the Kings defense apart right now. They can't stop Bosh so they are being forced to double him on the catch and once Bosh kicks it out, the Raptors ball movement has been flawless. The Kings look absolutely lost trying to rotate back into position.

I imagine that the Raptors have really picked it up defensively this quarter, considering the Kings haven't really gotten anything easy this quarter (for the most part).

Antoine Wright has been so good for this team. He is doing exactly what I felt he needed to do for this team to be successful. That Hedo oop to Bosh late in the game was awesome.

This team is making me believe. I know it's just the Kings and we only pulled away late and gave up over 100, but they just seem to understand. Lack of Cack will do that to you.

:lol: