San Antonio @ L.A. Lakers

• 5 months later...

Kobe should consider sitting out this last game before the ASG, the team proved that they can hold it down in his absence.

This isn't the last game before the All-Star game - we play against the Jazz on Wednesday night.

I'd love for Kobe to sit and for us to win. I want us heading into the break with some momentum.

I have a feeling Bynum will be out for this game as well :(

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=4894388

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The injury list keeps on growing for the Los Angeles Lakers.

As if losing Kobe Bryant to a sprained left ankle wasn't bad enough, Andrew Bynum was limited to only three points and one rebound in 9 minutes 33 seconds of playing time in Saturday's game against the Trail Blazers because of a hip bruise.

Bynum was fouled by Juwan Howard with 10:58 left in the first quarter and landed hard on his right hip. He played the next four minutes before leaving the game and heading to the locker room.

He played four more minutes in the second quarter but ended his night at halftime and didn't emerge from the locker room when the third quarter began.

It isn't the only injury with which the fifth-year center is dealing.

Before the game, Bynum said he hurt his left knee in the second half of the Lakers' game Wednesday when he banged knees with Charlotte's Stephen Jackson

Bynum, who already regularly wears a brace on his right knee after suffering a torn medial collateral ligament last January, is now wearing a protective sleeve that holds foam-disk padding in place on his left knee.

so what kind of lineup are we looking at tonight....

pg-Derek Fisher

sg-Shannon Brown

sf-Ron Artest

pf-Lamar Odom

c-Pau Gasol

or maybe....

pg-Derek Fisher

sg-Ron Artest

sf-Lamar Odom

pf-Josh Powell

c-Pau Gasol

my bet would probably be the second one, considering we wouldnt get alot of production from the bench if Shannon started