Memphis @ Toronto

• 6 months later...

I don't think you can be surprised by this. Grizzlies played last night, Raptors just need to get there legs under them and the Grizz don't have much of a bench, something the Raptors have. It should be fine.

Nice choke job by Toronto. Bosh gets hurt (still played but you can tell he was hurting) and nobody can do anything. As a result, the Raptors blow a 5 point lead in a matter of 20 seconds and do nothing but jack up jumpers on offense in overtime. Seeing Antoine Wright launch 3's like he was Ray Allen was so frusturating. Why can't the guy just play defense? Why does he think he is a dead-eye shooter?

Memphis outplayed the Raptors during the final 5:30 of this game, but the Raptors have nobody but theirselves to blame for this loss. What the hell were they thinking switching that screen that Rudy Gay would set on Calderon? They swtiched it every single time and every single time Gay scored on Calderon (I think it was 4 possessions) including the game sealing basket. You would think that seeing Gay abuse Calderon the first 2 or 3 times they would've made an adjustment.

Disapointing loss considering the Raptors basically had the game in hand during the final 30 seconds of regulation. Oh well. It sucks to see Bosh's dominant 4th quarter go to waste though.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

Wow, what a choke job. I can't believe the Raptors lost that game.

Why was Calderon and Hedo shooting threes near the end of the game? Hell, why was Hedo even shooting?

Amir played a little over a quarter. I know he was in foul trouble, but why sit him for so long? He was playing really well for Toronto.

And Sonny Weems was doing good as well.

I don't get the Raptors.

Hedo Turkoglu's line tonight:

0-5 FG, 0-3 3PT, 0 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 3 turnovers, -29

And he is locked up for 50M+ over the next 5 years.

Dear Hedo Turkoglu,

MR. TURKOGLU, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING A GUN TO THE LOCKER ROOM AND SHOT SOMEBODY (preferably Antoine Wright) SO THAT THE RAPTORS CAN GET OUT OF YOUR JOKE OF A CONTRACT.

Sincerely, every Raptors fan on the planet.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Hedo Turkoglu's line tonight:

0-5 FG, 0-3 3PT, 0 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 3 turnovers, -29

And he is locked up for 50M+ over the next 5 years.

Dear Hedo Turkoglu,

MR. TURKOGLU, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING A GUN TO THE LOCKER ROOM AND SHOT SOMEBODY (preferably Antoine Wright) SO THAT THE RAPTORS CAN GET OUT OF YOUR JOKE OF A CONTRACT.

Sincerely, every Raptors fan on the planet.

Na shoot Rasho

Because the bullet will bounce off Rasho and hit Hedo.

Seriously though, Cack would've been better than Hedo.