Boston @ L.A. Lakers

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Kobe Bryant (ankle) should return vs. Boston

The Lakers have earned a few nice victories without Kobe Bryant in the lineup but the guard should return for Thursday's big game against Boston.

Coach Phil Jackson hinted that Bryant might try and practice again on Wednesday to ready himsilf for the Celtics. "He’s doing therapy; he’s almost doing therapy too much in the process of trying to get this thing better," said Jackson. We'd be very surprised if Bryant sits out on Thursday so get him back into your lineups. Feb. 17 - 9:27 am et

---

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2010/02/16/gotta-think-this-is-the-end-of-kobes-layoff/30555/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ocregisterlakers+%28Lakers+blog%29

• Owner

it was my way of being sarcastic. celtics let me down this season

Haha, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they can all get healthy by playoff time, and stop relying on Rondo, they will make a little noise in late April and May.

Haha, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they can all get healthy by playoff time, and stop relying on Rondo, they will make a little noise in late April and May.

:glasses: haha maybe. see you guys winning again this year.Cavs will make a challenge for that though