Boston @ Denver

• 6 months later...

Yeah Celtics can say goodbye to their title hopes for the next few years, unless they pull another miracle grabbing 2 hall of famers again. Which could happen in free agency this summer although highly unlikely.

you don't see us as a top 3 team in the east still? i woudnt say our titles hopes are gone..anything is possible

you don't see us as a top 3 team in the east still? i woudnt say our titles hopes are gone..anything is possible

Idk man. I still think if you guys can play that tight zone defense you play against the Lakers you can have a shot at taking out Cleveland just like on opening night. Still think the Celtics are a little bit too old for the athletic teams in the East though.

Did you see Denver run all over them today? The Celtics were just like helpless cause Denver played with so much energy the Celtics really couldnt close out on anyone, stop the fastbreaks, or stop penetration.