Oklahoma City @ Minnesota

• 6 months later...
  • Owner

Durant with 32, 28 consecutive games (passed Iverson).

The Thunder get another huge win, although it was pretty close at the end of the game. Surprisingly, the Wolves caught up and made it a one-bucket contest.

Oklahoma City is 12 games over .500 right now, possibly the hottest team in the NBA and I believe the best win streak.

The game was fun to watch. It was commercial free and fans got to communicate with the staff. Kahn was talking with our commentators in the 2nd and 4th quarter. Milic played great. 8 points and 8 rebounds. He was obviously out of shape but played great. The fans were cheering: WE WANT DARKO.

I didn't see any of the game since it wasn't on FSN North, but Milicic's debut apparently went well. He had an efficiency of +35, amazing. Another low-scoring performance by Jefferson, he put up 10 for the second consecutive game. His rebounding has went downhill this month, as he's reached double-digits only twice in February out of 8 games. It seems the post rotation is looking sketchy right now, but I read on StarTribune.com that Milicic will have the ability to play with Jeff, Love, or either of the Ryans, adding some flexibility to the rotation. His size, shot blocking ability, and jump shot make him a great fit for the T'Wolves.

Ryan Gomes puts up a largely unimpressive 0-9 performance, but Damien Wilkins and Corey Brewer helped shoulder the load with 18 apiece. Love and Flynn also threw in 19, giving Minny 4 guys near the 20-point mark.