Orlando @ Houston

• 6 months later...
  • Owner

...We need a new point guard, Brooks was completely ignoring Martin out there. Three games in and the Brooks - Martin backcourt already doesn't look so good.

Yeah, but I can't say that's all on Brooks, either. Martin isn't moving around half the time, and the other half that he does, he looks to be irritated when the ball doesn't fall into his hands.

Sort of like he did when Tyreke was on the floor with him.

I think, at the end of the day, you guys will find out that Kevin Martin is a one-man show, or he's a no-show. That's why the Kings traded him, and that's why Dallas didn't want to trade much for him.

Yeah, but I can't say that's all on Brooks, either. Martin isn't moving around half the time, and the other half that he does, he looks to be irritated when the ball doesn't fall into his hands.

Sort of like he did when Tyreke was on the floor with him.

I think, at the end of the day, you guys will find out that Kevin Martin is a one-man show, or he's a no-show. That's why the Kings traded him, and that's why Dallas didn't want to trade much for him.

Martin deserves some blame too but honestly, do you really expect Martin to move around when Brooks isn't bothering to pass to him?

Still plenty of time left in the season to build some chemistry though.