L.A. Lakers @ Dallas

What a pathetic fourth quarter. This was probably one of our worst rebounding games of the season, and down the stretch we just couldnt grab crucial rebounds. We struggled on transition defense all game long, and Kobe just looked gased tonight. I would have loved to have this win, but this game meant far too much for the Mavs and it showed.

Good job Kobe, Mr. Inconsistent is back. He looked like he didnt even care about the 4th quarter, passed the ball up every chance he could and kept calling for screens even though he got trapped and had to give it up every time. Then he smiles after the game like its all good. I dont get him sometimes.

Also Pau Gasol is the softest mother [expletive]er ive ever seen. Hes had Kwame hands all season long, cant grab a board or catch a pass. Bynum looks like a lost duck in the post and he never passes it out of a double team, hes like a black hole on offense. Fisher still sucks and gives up 30 to whoever hes guarding. Dirk was the real closer tonight.

• Owner

If we didn't have to play the Grizzlies like we were against the 72-win Bulls last night, I think we would've had some energy left for the end of the game. This is what happens, though, when you have to rely on Bryant to bail you out of games you should be winning by 10+ points. He's sore the next night, you're still praying he scores 40, and you lose in the end.

People are so right about Laker fans sometimes. We are the most bipolar fans ever.

No some Laker fans actually watch the games and know whats going on with their team. Did I say anything you would like to debate? If I proclaimed omg season over trade them all then that would be bi polar, but I correctly analyzed whats wrong with the team.