Cleveland @ Toronto

• 6 months later...

We could win this. Hopefully Jamison can get a hot hand and he and Mo can lead in scoring.

You should win this, not could. There really is no excuse for the Cavs not to win this game without Bosh in the lineup.

Thankfully I saw this thread otherwise I wouldn't have remembered this game was even on. :lol:

Only down by 3 after the first quarter despite the fact that Cleveland has scored 33 points and is shooting above 80% from the field. I'll take it.

Honestly, all I want to see from this game is the Raptors playing hard and pushing the Cavs. It is unrealistic to expect, or even hope, for a win without Bosh in the lineup but hopefully the Raptors pick it up on the defensive end and can make the Cavs earn this victory and not just hand them it.

EDIT: Cleveland's FG% dropped to 72% by the end of the 1st. Raps picking it up defensively. :glasses:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

89-82...we blew a 7 pt. lead....just terrible.

There were some very iffy calls in the last minute of regulation such as when Bargani kicked out Mo into Jack so Jack got the foul called and went to the line. And I'm upset LeBron didn't shoot the potential game winner.

• Owner

Raptors choke. Expected?

I don't know why they decided to chuck shots at the end of the fourth and the OT...didn't make sense to me.

Anyone see LeBron rush out to celebrate with Parker when he shot that attempted game-winner? He started to sprint towards him, then saw it didn't fall in and stopped quickly, lol.