Denver @ L.A. Lakers

• 6 months later...

How we're only down by nine amazes me, we shouldn't even be in it right now. Nuggets are doing a great job of staying aggressive and physical, but I know we can match that intensity. Need to stop turning the damn ball over, and settle down.

Kobe was terrible shooting the basketball today, but I like the 12 assists.

Ron Ron played some excellent defense, once again. He finally got his offensive game going again too. Loved his reaction on Carmelo's last foul. lol. Ron's definitely the MVP of today's game, you could definitely tell he was focused, and he really brought it on both ends.

LO was terrific as well. He did it all offensively and defensively. Once again this year, he was the best big man on the floor, huge props to him.

I really liked the way we fought back today, especially with Kobe struggling so much. We showed a lot of heart and determination, we need to bring this energy more often!

btw, Fisher's foul on Billups at the 3 point line was absolutely moronic. Please retire after this season thank you

Chauncey chucked up too many bad threes at the end. Melo's 6th foul was unfortunate, but since hey called Artest a lot while he was defending Melo they had to give a call the Lakers way in that scenario. I'm stunned the Nuggets dominated like this. I thought the Lakers would blow them out from the top.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Why?

The Nuggets killed them both previous matchups....I was expecting the Lakers to come our with some intensity and determination to beat this team down and send a message. Intead they come out and are down 13 during the 3rd at one point. You can say they're the defending champs, but still I was expecting them to blow this team out and send a message now.

Or he just had a bad game, dont blame his poor play on health.

Well outside of the Memphis game which was his first game back, he has put up dud after dud.

@ Dallas 9-23 20pts

vs. Philly 7-16 19pts

vs. Denver 3-17 14pts

This isnt the Kobe that we know. Plus if you watch the game, you can tell just by his body language that there is something wrong, his mobility isnt there and his jumpshot is mad broke.

Well outside of the Memphis game which was his first game back, he has put up dud after dud.

@ Dallas 9-23 20pts

vs. Philly 7-16 19pts

vs. Denver 3-17 14pts

This isnt the Kobe that we know. Plus if you watch the game, you can tell just by his body language that there is something wrong, his mobility isnt there and his jumpshot is mad broke.

Ok so say he is in a slump but dont say that he is not a 100%, it is not like this was his first game back.