Cleveland @ Milwaukee

• 6 months later...

With or without LeBron, this was a big win for us. We now took over the 5th seed. :glasses:

Jennings played great. 25 points on 6-14 shooting (5-7 3pt, 8-9 ft) to go along with 6 assists. Him hitting his free throws late in the game really sealed the deal in this one. Glad to see them showing confidence in him and finally let him play the majority of the minutes instead of the even split with Ridnour.

Delfino and Mbah a Moute both had double-doubles while Bogut fell one rebound short.

Just a side note... we've now won 9 of our last 10. :dribble:

Wow...so Jennings has been 25% shooting since the trade, and he makes FIVE threes?

We were up 36-33, then Mike Brown messes it all up. For one, West and Jamison were getting it done, yet he puts in Darnell Jackson? Mo was terrible. The game was there for the taking. No LeBron, no Shaq, yet the team still can't find it in them to make the god damn free throws. Jamison 4 of 8 from the line? Mo 1 of 7 from three? These self-induced jokes and Jennings miraculous five threes were key here. When the game ended, I felt like there was unfinished business. It felt like there was still game to play. It's just that the Cavs had been cutting the lead all game since blowing their 15-0 run, and they continued to hurt themselves by doing screwy things they shouldn't be. But when you got new guys playing together without LeBron, I guess it's bound to happen. Nonetheless, very disappointing.

no LeBron Monday vs. Spurs either I think...gotta win that or everyone will be saying we can't win at all w.o Bron...

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Haha...figured I post Mo's tweet...

mogotti2

I apologize to all my fans and Cavs fans for a [expletive]ty performance to say the least. I will get past this and get better, stay with me pls

Edited by Cleveland's Finest