Toronto @ L.A. Lakers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50% versus Toronto this year, Raptors can hang there hat on that.

Actually they have a lot to hang there hat on, quick turnaround tomorrow night versus Sac-town.

On another note, it took a game winner from Bryant to beat Toronto at home. What do you Laker fans think about the win?

We didnt learn anything new, we suck. I think most of us were hoping we would finally turn it around, but I guess not. At this point I dont even know what the problem is, or who to point fingers at.

On another note, it took a game winner from Bryant to beat Toronto at home. What do you Laker fans think about the win?

A win is a win. I don't even care about regular season anymore, just want the playoffs to start.

Hopefully by then, we'll turn it up a notch. We're really playing some lazy, unmotivated basketball lately, but the three peat teams did that on regular basis.

When postseason starts, they better clean up their play, otherwise we definitely won't go too far.

Nice game by Bynum today as well, once again outplayed Pau Gasol. But Biendris > Bynum, of course.