Chicago @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 7 months later...
  • Owner

Yep, Chicago needs this win badly. They are slowly falling out of the playoff race. This may be a good opportunity for Beasley to come out firing and attacking the rim. Wade will have to work for his points tonight, as Hinrich has always defended him well.

I heard Rose might not play, adding to the fact that Noah is still injured and they no longer have Salmons. This is also a back-to-back for the Bulls after getting blown out by the Magic for their 6th straight loss. Miami should have an easy win.

And, yea, since the trade and Joakim's injury, I didn't think the Bulls would make the playoffs this year. I think the 8 playoff teams in the East have pretty much been decided.

Edited by Poe

I expect a 30+ performance from Beasley tonight as Wade is going to be guarded well by Hinrich. I also think Jermaine O'Neal could have a big game scoring the ball as Noah won't be out there.

No Rose tonight is huge for Chicago, not to mention we need this because they're our competition for Wade this summer.

Yea, with Hinrich guarding Wade, the key for tonight offensively will be to give the ball to the better matchups... Beasley on Taj and JO on Miller.

At the same time, though, if Rose is out, then that means Hinrich will be handling the ball more as well, giving him less energy for the defensive end.

The Heat and the Bulls have been jawing at each other the whole game, especially Wade with Hinrich. The refs called a flagrant foul on Miller (which I personally disagree with - it was just a hard foul), and apparently the whole team got upset over it.

I think the outbreak was more towards self-frustration than anything else. They've had some tough losses with key injuries at the worst time in the season, leading to a 7 game losing streak. The Bulls just sort of let out their frustrations against the Heat and the refs today.