Atlanta @ Toronto

• 7 months later...

Calderon will be making his first start since December 5th tonight. I don't have any problems with this move considering the way that the Raptors have played over the last 10 games.

What I would really like to see Triano do is bench Bargnani in favour of Amir Johnson and bench Turkoglu in favour of Sonny Weems. This would give the Raptors a better mix of offense and defense on the floor with their starters as Johnson has been their best defender all season long and Weems has been playing pretty solid perimeter defense over the last month.

On second though, i would really like to see the Raptors deport Turkoglu back to Turkey.

Joe Johnson is out and Evans will start in his place. Shouldn't make a difference as Atlanta are probably going to drop 120+ anyways with or without Johnson.

The only thing that I am looking forward to about this game? The Raptors St. Partick's Day green jerseys. I love those things. :glasses:

Watch them not even wear them tonight anddisapoint me further. :(

Edited by Built Ford Tough