Dallas @ New Orleans

• 7 months later...

115-99, Hornets.

Didn't see/ watch the game. But I guess Hornets were energized by Paul's return.

But to the other side, like I said Mavs are going to cool off and they're gonna start losing. Good news for them is there're still 12 games left to figure it out, bad news is it's only 12 games :lol: If they can't figure it out quickly, this inconsistency is going to be costly past the first round...

• Owner

Dallas doesn't need to worry too much about these losses, if other teams don't need to. They are 14-3 since the Butler/Haywood trade. I'd hardly consider a 1-2 record in their last three games a problem if a 2-2 record isn't for another.

Slap a 13-game win streak behind that 1-2 record, and suddenly, you have something to smile about if you're a Mavericks fan: being the second best team in the West.

^Always dishing what people want to hear eh? :)

Check the standings, they're a one full game away from the real second seed, Nuggets... with same amount of games played. :glasses: Twelve games from now, I'll bet there's a better chance Utah takes over no 3 seed and they end up no 4, than them taking over no 2. :lol:

Dallas' problems are nothing other than having too many weapons... they can't develop the right rhythm yet, taking turns on offense, players' roles have been confused a little bit more. If they do... well they're going to be a problem. But building rhythm that wins games in playoffs doesn't take 20-30 games. It's just not enough. It takes half a season, or sometimes 1-2-3 seasons for championship teams to fully mature.

I'd like to see Dallas slips to 4 tho if Lakers stay at 1, so they can beat each other up in Round 2, and go exhausted when they arrive in WCF.

• Owner

^Always dishing what people want to hear eh? :)

Sorry, I don't get it.

I'd like to see Dallas slips to 4 tho if Lakers stay at 1, so they can beat each other up in Round 2, and go exhausted when they arrive in WCF.

Utah still wouldn't beat either of them in the WCF's.