Atlanta @ Cleveland

• 7 months later...

No Verajao so again no guarantee.

I'd actually want us to lose this game if it meant a better chance at having Boston get the 4 seed because I want the Celts in the 2nd round.

After how bad they were against the Bucks, I expect them to come out with a purpose tonight. Goin' to this one, cannot wait.

Is it just me or does Cleveland arena not seem like a loud intense atmosphere anymore.

Yeah it is kinda quiet. I remember last season they used to do the flame thing everytime they went on a run or something, they dont even do that anymore. The crowd always got pumped when that happened. I guess their crowd doesnt care about the regular season anymore.

Edited by Confidence

Yeah it is kinda quiet. I remember last season they used to do the flame thing everytime they went on a run or something, they dont even do that anymore. The crowd always got pumped when that happened. I guess their crowd doesnt care about the regular season anymore.

Money. But 34-4 at home must be something.

55 rebounds by the Cavs to 36 by the Hawks.. No Jamison, Shaq, or Verajao in the final minutes, and Z showed up. His presence against teams like the Hawks is so valuable.

Atl milked up the score but we had them scoring in the teens in the 4th quarter. We know when to play defense during the regular season. Hopefully during the playoffs this will be throughout the whole game.

Again, Mo shows up in the big game. Delonte was cold, so unlucky there.

Joe Johnson didn't do much, which surprised me. Crawford was cold after a good start. When Bibby isn't scoring, that really hurts them too. He's lost a lot since he came to the Hawks.

Solid performance by Z, LeBron and Mo played the perfect game, and JJ was decent. 60 wins and one step closer to the second season.

On a side note, I saw Alex Mack and Eric Steinbach at the game. Mack looks so young.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest