Miami @ Minnesota

• 7 months later...

Seems like Flash brought us another W tonight.

SMH @ Beasley getting sat down yet again even after the game he had against Detroit. COTM my [expletive].

First of all, Beasley was in foul trouble the first half, and got his fourth foul within the first 2 minutes of the third. Second of all, Haslem > Beasley last night.

SMH @ you valuing Beasley's playing time over a W.

Edited by Poe

First of all, Beasley was in foul trouble the first half, and got his fourth foul within the first 2 minutes of the third. Second of all, Haslem > Beasley last night.

SMH @ you valuing Beasley's playing time over a W.

I didn't watch the game and yeah his playing time is an issue because with minutes like that he'll never become the player we need him to be. Just like the Indiana game. Beasley gets us a huge steal that turns into an and one for Dorell and then gets taken out for a guy who played like absolute crap.

Beasley's numbers looked good last night for a guy who only played 20 minutes. I feel like he's doing better but still can't do anything to get more minutes from Spoelstra.