Chicago @ Toronto

For [expletive]s sake, how the hell do you give up an And 1 fastbreak layup after a made basket?

This is the third time that the Raptors have given up a layup within 4 seconds of scoring a basket theirselves. It is absolutely pathetic.

What is Triano thinking though? Jack has shown to be the only one capable of scoring consistently without Bosh in the lineup and he has him sitting on the bench for Calderon, who has been completely useless all season long. I don't care if the Raptors have a game tomorrow, this is the game that they need to win and he seems to be worrying about minute distribution? Give me a break.

I'd rather see Marcus Banks on the floor over Calderon for crying out loud.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

The Raptors need Jack to play the rest of the game. Hedo's been good, but Jack is sparking the offense. They are rushing up too many jumpers and aren't taking time during the possession. They have no one around the hoop when the shot goes up, and just run back to defense.

Toronto can get back in this game. It's nice to see they are playing really hard. Noah almost has a triple double, very impressive. Hedo almost has one too. If he can play like this to end the season, a loss here and the Raptors could still get in.

This is why the Raptors miss Bosh so much. They are shooting 30% in the quarter but without having Bosh around to get to the rim, foul line, or draw the defense in to get an open look on th eperimeter, they have to continue to hoist up contested jumpers and hope that they catch fire. Guys like Calderon, Bargnani and Belinelli (when he plays) rely so much on Bosh's presence on the floor to get theirselves good looks.

I'm liking the Raptors lineup on the floor right now.

About [expletive]ing time they call a foul in favor of the Raptors though. The Raptors haven't played great and all, but the refs have been giving them absolutely no calls at all. Turkoglu was fouled at least 3 times before they finally called one.

Ugh....the Bulls just keep pouring on basket after basket. If the Bulls are playing like this, then look out Cavs.....7 game series. fml

Yeah because I'm sure the Cavs are going to be trotting out lineups like:

C: Turkoglu

PF: DeRozan

SF: Belinelli

SG: Jack

PG: Calderon

:rolleyes:

Do you really think that the Bulls are going to be able to score like this on a team who knows how to actually play defense? Toronto is probably the worse defensive team in the league while Cleveland is the best. There is a bit of a difference between the two.

Funny fact: Hedo Turkoglu has 17 rebounds. The Raptors have 34. You know you are terrible on the glass when you are having Hedo Turkoglu pulling down literally 50% of your rebounds.

I have to give credit to Turkoglu though. He is playing like he really wants it. Unfortunately for him, he just doesn't have the ability to take over a game. I just wish he played with this kind of heart all season long. Where was this effort at the beginning of the season? If he played like this all season long the Raptors wouldn't be in this position as they would've already clinched a playoff spot.

So while it is awesome to see Turkoglu playing like this, it is simply too little too late.

I meant with that intensity. Look at the Bulls blowing a lead in New Jersey and losing to them. If we get that team we should handle them. Here, though, the Bulls won't let up. They could be lackadaisical and let the Raptors stay in it, but they keep pushing it. Also, they beat us here in Cleveland. And look at them when they pushed the Celtics to 7, that being without Deng.

I meant with that intensity. Look at the Bulls blowing a lead in New Jersey and losing to them. If we get that team we should handle them. Here, though, the Bulls won't let up. They could be lackadaisical and let the Raptors stay in it, but they keep pushing it. Also, they beat us here in Cleveland. And look at them when they pushed the Celtics to 7, that being without Deng.

So because the Bulls are blowing out a gutless Toronto team without their best player, beat the Cavs by 1 point without them playing their full roster and pushed the KG-less Celtics to 7 games last season with a different roster it means that they are going to push the Cavs to 7 games?

The Bulls also had Gordon and Salmons on their roster when they pushed the Celtics to 7, so that more than makes up for them haivng Deng this season.

The bottom line is that if you are using this game or that game against the Cavs 2nd stringers to somehow justify the fact that the Bulls are going to push the Cavs to 7 games is pretty humerous. That is all I'm saying.

If this is the team that the Raptors are going to be trotting out next season, it is going to be a LONGGGGGGGG season next year.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

If I was Triano I would get Patrick O'Bryant to take out Rose's knees or something. If the Bulls want to keep their starters on the floor in a 20 point game with 3 minutes left, make them pay for it.

Then I would send Evans to rip off Noah's balls. We all know he is down for that.

Bad loss for the Raptors, but they still have a chance. There's a good chance they'll capitalize against the Pistons and the Knicks, and the Bulls could lose to tough opponents with the Celtics and the Bobcats.

You have too much faith in Toronto. To be fair, you kinda need them to make the playoffs.

Does anybody else want to see the Raptors make the playoffs just so that we can see LeBron go ape [expletive] on them in the first round?

I think it would be rather entertaining to watch LeBron go and drop 50+ points in game one, then decide he is going to dish 17 assists in game 2, drop 40/10/10 in game 3 and then dance on the sideline through all of game 4 while the Raptors lose by 20.

Anybody else agree?

• Like 1

Not really. The Heat can always get that pick another year.

Either way, you have a rooting interest in Toronto.

Does anybody else want to see the Raptors make the playoffs just so that we can see LeBron go ape [expletive] on them in the first round?I think it would be rather entertaining to watch LeBron go and drop 50+ points in game one, then decide he is going to dish 17 assists in game 2, drop 40/10/10 in game 3 and then dance on the sideline through all of game 4 while the Raptors lose by 20.Anybody else agree?

Number 12 sounds nicer to me.