What is missing?

Real Deal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

We'll figure something out with the signatures soon. I need to write up our guidelines again.

Aaron, what did you change in the ACP to bring up the AIM for members?

We'll figure something out with the signatures soon. I need to write up our guidelines again.

Aaron, what did you change in the ACP to bring up the AIM for members?

The setting "Field can be edited by the member?" was set to No, so I set it to Yes :lol:

• Owner

I think they actually removed that option because it was giving people troubles (due to the type of browser, and the versions). I believe the entire page has to load when switching from the standard to the rich text (or vice-versa).

Guest Nissan

I couldn't even run the RTE when I was on the old site. It would never work, even though I always had the most updated browser.

I'm using the Rich Text Editor right now and it works fine.

• Owner

Alright, there's an update coming out next week that will fix a few things, including the View New Content option, which will revert it back to the old IPB 2.3 option, among other things.

Alright, there's an update coming out next week that will fix a few things, including the View New Content option, which will revert it back to the old IPB 2.3 option, among other things.

Thx so mighty much master.

Edited by Warren2ThaG