Hedo or Vince

Who would you rather have on your team?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which player would you rather have on your team now? This is to sort of breakdown if you guys think Orlando made the right move.

I'd say Hedo. Knowing how valuable a forward is who can be the ball handler in clutch moments, I'd rather have him. He has many good skills offensively and is entering the prime of his career. He's also taller than Vince. Vince is entering the later years in his career. Imo while we may have more years left, Hedo offers a lot more on both sides of the court.

I'm clearly biased, but in my opinion the Magic need a guy like Vince Carter.

First of all, Vince is much more consistent and can dominate a game without always scoring. I don't think the same can be said for Hedo. Carter does give up some height, but don't forget the Magic also acquired Ryan Anderson, who is a 6-10 power forward who can knock down threes.

Carter is also a great passer, and is a guy who can create his own shot with ease. In this type of system, I'm not clearly sure who'll be the better fit, but as of right now I'm basing this on talent and motivation. Hedo seems more intent on getting paid than winning a title right now.